Tasty and fresh ....
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain, return to the pan and mash.
2. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic for 3-5 minutes until tender.
3. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 4 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water. Chop finely. Add the broccoli to the mashed potato and season to taste. Shape into 12 flattened rounds using well floured hands. If time allows chill for 30 minutes.
4. Heat the second tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and fry the broccoli and potato cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Set to one side and keep warm. Wipe the pan and add half the remaining tablespoon of oil and cook the leeks gently for 6-7 minutes or until soft and golden brown.
Heat the butter and remaining oil and cook the fish for 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked.
5. Serve the fish on top of the potato cakes, topped with a pile of leeks. Finish with a spoonful of hollandaise sauce.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.