It's been a good year so far for getting a little extra time - we've had a whole extra leap year day and now we're in British Summer Time. All those extra hours of daylight means loads of chances to live a greener lifestyle, try something new or just make the little changes that add up when more of us do them together. And now, with the Easter weekend coming up, it's a fantastic opportunity to get started.
Check out just a few of the things we've been doing in February and March for inspiration:
- Tackling the turn to 30 with Rugbytots
- Learning about local, in season food in March
- Extending the life of our clothes with great fashion tips from H&M
- Reducing food waste with blogger Forever Yours Betty
- Pulling on our walking shoes and exploring