Tasty and seasonal ....
1. Throw the nuts and garlic into a blender and blitz until you have the desired consistency.
2. Add the wild garlic leaves and drizzle in the oil whilst pulsing the blender.
3. Spoon the mixture into a bowl and grate in the cheese.
4. Add the lemon juice and salt to taste, give it all a good mix.
5. Stir your pesto into freshly made pasta or soup.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.