A delicious summery treat....
1. In advance heat the oven to 220ºC and cut a large square of baking parchment for the sifted flour. Lightly oil or line a baking tray with baking parchment for the profiteroles.
2. Place the water and the butter in a large pan over a low heat to melt the butter. Then turn the heat up so that the water comes to a boil.
3. Lift the sheet of baking paper up to make a slide and slide all of the flour into the boiling water, remove from the heat and beat with a wooden spoon until all of the flour is mixed in and the mixture is glossy and comes away easily from the side of the pan.
4. Cool slightly and beat in one of the eggs, once it is completely mixed in add the second egg and beat thoroughly.
5. Fill a plain-nozzle piping bag with the choux dough and pipe the dough into small buns about 5cm in diameter onto the baking tray, leaving at least an inch between each bun.
6. Bake the choux buns in the preheated oven for 15 mins than reduce the heat to 190ºC and bake for a further 10 mins, until puffed, golden and crisp and quite firm to the touch. Remove and cool on a cooling rack.
7. When they've cooled slightly slit the side of the bun to let the steam out. Place on a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
8. For the filling - hull the strawberries and chop roughly. Reserve a few strawberries for decoration. Mix with the yogurt and use this mixture to fill the puffs. Pile onto a serving plate with the extra berries as decoration.