Yummy and fresh....
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for the length of time specified on the pack.
2. Melt the butter in a small pan, then add the leeks and sweat for 3-4 minutes until softened, but without colouring.
3. Add a pinch of flour to soak up any excess fat. Slowly start to add the milk until you achieve a nice smooth glossy sauce.
4. Now add the broccoli florettes and cook this for at least 10 minutes.
5. Reheat the pasta in a pan of boiling water for one minute, drain and add to the sauce and the flaked hot smoked salmon and reheat until piping hot.