Yummy and fresh....
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for the length of time specified on the pack.
2. Melt the butter in a small pan, then add the leeks and sweat for 3-4 minutes until softened, but without colouring.
3. Add a pinch of flour to soak up any excess fat. Slowly start to add the milk until you achieve a nice smooth glossy sauce.
4. Now add the broccoli florettes and cook this for at least 10 minutes.
5. Reheat the pasta in a pan of boiling water for one minute, drain and add to the sauce and the flaked hot smoked salmon and reheat until piping hot.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.