1. Heat a non stick frying pan then add a teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Add the seasoned salmon, presentation side down first. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip over and add a knob of butter.
3. Cook for another minute, then take off heat and allow the residual heat in pan to finish the cooking.
4. To cook the curried leeks, heat a small pan. Add a knob of butter, then the leeks and cook over a moderate heat for two to three minutes.
5. Add the curry powder, then the water and cook the leeks until tender but without colouring.
6. Finish with the cream and cook until reduced by half.
7. Serve the salmon and leeks with freshly cooked baby potatoes, garnished with lime wedges and parsley.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.