A quick seasonal dish....
1. In advance, prepare the pork and remove excess fat, trim into thin slices, marinade in the soy sauce to season and flavour. Prepare the vegetables and warm the bowls for serving.
2. In a small bowl mix together the lime juice, chilli sauce, oyster sauce and half the soy sauce. Set aside.
3. Heat the large wok over a big heat with 1 tbsp of the oil.
4. Add the pork and sear quickly to brown and seal, remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Add the remaining oil, stir fry the garlic, onion and beans for 2 minutes. Return the meat to the pan with the sauce and stir- fry for another 3 minutes to cook through or until the sauce thickens.
6. Serve the stir fry in warmed serving bowls.
Serve with steamed or boiled rice and a garnish of shredded spring onions.
Pork leg or chicken meat is an economic alternative to pork fillet.