Delicious and in season....
1. Remove all skin, bones and any sinew from the chicken breasts.
2. Heat a wide, heavy bottomed pan and add the chicken stock and bring to the boil.
3. Once boiling, turn down to simmer and add the lemongrass and ginger and leave to infuse for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add the chicken breasts, fennel and carrot and poach gently for 6-8 minutes before adding the courgette and cook for a further two minutes.
5. Now add the pak choi and serve with the chicken with the broth and poached vegetables.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.