Sumptuous and seasonal ....
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together in a shallow dish. Add the fish fillets and spoon over the marinade.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
4. Cut a piece of foil big enough to make a generous envelope and brush with a little olive oil. Place the sea bass fillets and any remaining marinade in the middle of the foil and fold over the edges of the foil to create a loose parcel.
5. Bake the fish for 10 minutes or until the flesh is firm. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for a few minutes.
6. Serve the sea bass on a bed of fresh green vegetables with a wedge of chargrilled lemon and drizzle over any of the remaining cooking juices.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.