Perfect for lunch....
1. In advance, wash and prepare all vegetables. Dice the chicken and rinse under cold water, pat dry with kitchen paper. Wrap the wraps in foil and prepare an oven to a moderate temperature to warm the wraps.
2. Add the tablespoon of oil into the pan. Whilst the oil is heating, chop up your chicken breasts and all of your vegetables.
3. Once the frying pan is hot, add the chicken and fry for around 4 mins or until cooked through.
4. Add the red onions, courgettes and mushrooms to the pan and cook until they have softened.
5. Now add the peppers, chilli and plum tomatoes and fry for a further 2 mins.
6. Wrap the flour tortillas in tin foil and place in warm oven for around 10 mins to warm through.
7. Now add the chopped tomatoes to the frying pan and cook until the tortilla wraps have warmed. Split the frying pan contents between 4 bowls and place the tortillas in the centre of the table so everyone can wrap their own. Serve with a fresh salad and baby boiled potatoes.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.