An in season treat....
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170°C or 325°F and line the baking tray with 12 muffin cases.
2. Cream together the margarine, sugar, sunflower oil, grated carrot, vanilla extract and egg.
3. Then sieve the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into the mixture and add the poppy seeds.
4. Pour the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 40 mins, until firm to touch.
5. For the topping, mix the yoghurt, orange zest and honey in bowl.
6. Allow the muffins to cool, then cover with about half a tablespoon of topping, to taste.