A quick, seasonal wonder....
Don't allow your frying pan to get too hot or the garlic will burn and taste bitter.
1. Put 2 large pans of water on to boil.
2. Break up the broccoli into small florets. Once the water is boiling in one of the pans add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes or until it is just cooked. Drain through a sieve or colander.
3. Add the noodles to the other pan of boiling water and cook as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Drain through a sieve or colander.
4. Put the oil in a non stick frying pan and add the garlic and chilli. Put over a low heat to infuse for 5 minutes. Do not allow it to get too hot or the garlic will burn and taste bitter.
5. Combine the noodles with the infused garlic and broccoli and season with a pinch of salt. Serve immediately.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.