A seasonal treat, great for picnics....
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook to the manufacturer’s instructions. Drain and place in a bowl. Mix in 1 tablespoon of oil to stop the pasta sticking together. Allow it to cool
2. Meanwhile put the sesame seeds and sunflower seeds into a small pan and toast over a medium heat until golden brown. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Grate the carrots, courgettes, broccoli and apple. A food processor is useful for this but they can be grated by hand on a box grater if necessary. Add to the pasta and mix well
4. Mix the yoghurt, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, the mint and oil. Add a pinch of salt and some freshly ground black pepper.
5. Mix into the pasta and serve.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.