A summertime favourite....
1. In advance, prepare the vegetables and heat the oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas 7.
2. For the tomato salsa salad combine all of the ingredients in a dish and put in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
3. Toss the wedges with the oil and some seasoning. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking tray and cook for about 30 mins, turning halfway through.
4. Put the mince, chilli flakes, onion and tomato ketchup in a large bowl and mix to combine. Shape into 4 burgers and put into the fridge to set for 10 mins.
5. Ten mins before the chips are ready, put the burgers on a baking tray and bake for 20 mins until cooked through.
6. Top one half of the buns with the lettuce, tomato and onion. Add the burgers, and then top with the roll tops.
7. Serve with salad and wedges and pickles on the side.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.